Monday 18 October 2010

Affordable Art Fair, London, 21-24 October

I am showing at the Affordable Art Fair in Battersea Park, London, with Skylark Galleries this week, from Thursday 21 to Sunday 24 October. It's the perfect chance to stroll into the sunset with a well-wrapped work of art under your arm like the happy couple in their publicity material.

The Skylark stand number is G4, and I'm going to be attending for much of the time, so chase me up if you can come, or give me a call. I showed at the fair for the first time last year, and it was an excellent way for artists to meet buyers, and buyers to meet artists.

There's a nifty free shuttle bus that goes to the fair from the north-east corner of Sloane Square every 15 mins that I've always found to work well. Find out more details about the fair here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thought I might be able to attend as I thought I might in London due to family circumstances. However, it turns out I will in London or nearby vicinity the w/c 30th Oct. Will try to get to Skylark to see your work. Good luck with affordable art fair.