Monday 2 July 2012

Coming soon at Foyles, Charing Cross Road, and much more

Seventh Avenue cafe
I'm going to be exhibiting work, along with other London-based Urban Sketchers, from the hugely successful The Art of Urban Sketching by Gabriel Campanario at Foyles Gallery, on the third floor of the bookshop's Charing Cross Road store, from 16 to 22 July. The book features work by urban artists around the world who contribute to the Urban Sketchers blog. The show is part of the Foyles's Sketching the City season, which continues until 4 August. I've written an article about Urban Sketchers for the summer issue of Artists & Illustrators magazine, out now.

More? My work continues at the Fat Cat cafe, along with that of fellow N16 Pop-up artist Deborah Sandersley, at 119 Stoke Newington Church Street until Tuesday 17 July.

And, of course, my work, is also on sale at IKEA stores worldwide and always on display at Skylark 2, in the Oxo Tower Wharf, on London's South Bank...





2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fabulous... I wish I could see the exhibition. I love my edition of the book :)

James Hobbs said...

The book is great. I came across another good one the other day (at Foyles, actually): Drawing Projects by Mick Maslen and Jack Southern (Black Dog Publishing, 2011). Quite experimental, and some great interviews with artists, like Cornelia Parker and William Kentridge, about drawing.